Your truck will be purring like a kitten in Mooresville after a truck tune-up from us.
Truck Tune-Up in Mooresville – Engines have changed dramatically with technological advancements, and the need for truck tune-up has been reduced, but there are still times that you may want to make small adjustments to your engine to improve performance. These days, the computer runs most of the system in your truck’s engine. If you do think it’s time for a truck tune-up, bring your truck to us at Cars, Trucks & RVs. Make sure you are ready to tell us the details of your concerns about your truck because that makes it easier for us to make sure you are getting what you want and need from our services. Maybe you are concerned about your truck being hard to start or you want better gas mileage. We can help you improve certain areas if we know that’s your focus.
Here are some of the things we might address during a truck tune-up:
- Replacing air filters
- Checking and changing spark plugs
- Inspecting the fuel and ignition system to evaluate their performance
- Checking the emissions system and repairing as needed
- Inspecting the battery and checking the voltage
- Making sure vacuum hoses and oxygen sensors are working properly
- Replacing any belts or hoses that are worn
- Checking the idle speed and making needed adjustments
We will also use our computer diagnostic technology to run a thorough check of your whole system. This allows us to check for many different problems in your whole system. If you live in or around Mooresville, North Carolina and you think it is time for a truck tune-up, call us or come see us today.
At Cars, Trucks, & RVs, we offer truck tune-up services to residents of Concord, Salisbury, Mooresville, Charlotte, Lake Norman, Harrisburg, and Kannapolis, North Carolina.